A Virginia senior living facility is facing a federal lawsuit after threatening to evict two of its residents, a retired Lutheran pastor and his wife, for leading a Bible study in their own apartment.
A psychologist who was instrumental in authoring the official position on transgender identity in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manuel Disorders was banned from Twitter after posting clinical opinions the social media giant deemed "hateful."
The student government of Trinity University, a private liberal arts college in Texas affiliated with the Presbyterian Church, has voted unanimously to ban food from fast-food restaurant chain Chick-fil-A for their record on LGBT issues.
The renting of wombs, known as surrogacy, is akin to prostitution and the exploitation done to women often go unrecognized by the public, campaigners opposed to the practice say.
Retired National Football League player Ben Watson explained the importance of men in battling abortion, stating at a major pro-life rally in New York's Times Square that "fatherhood begins in the womb."
For several hours on Saturday, the island in the middle of Times Square between Broadway and Fashion Avenue was transformed into an open-air church for pro-life advocates who rallied against abortion, singing praises to God and sharing testimonies of survival.
Driven by her belief that God is a God of grace, forgiveness, and redemption, Missy Robertson is giving hurting and broken women a second chance at life through her new jewelry line.
Teen Vogue is pushing the idea that prostitution is acceptable to its young readers.
The pro-life student association Students for Life of America is sponsoring a giant video advertisement this week in Manhattan's Times Square, speaking out against New York's "abortion extremism."
Chick-fil-A banned from another airport for Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Salvation Army donations
Chick-fil-A was once again banned from an airport concession project over the popular fast food chicken chain's support for groups that hold conservative views on homosexuality and same-sex marriage.
Medical doctors and a mom of a trans-identifying child are urging the government to shut down medical operations that are harming children.
A peer-reviewed medical journal published a documented case of spontaneous healing after prayer in Jesus' name. A young man who wasn't able to eat without a feeding tube for 16 years has been healed of gastroparesis.
- Should churches comply with California's ban on singing?
- Jailed pastor's son 'bludgeoned' with baton, detained by Vietnamese police amid US ambassador's visit
- Abortions in Indiana fell by 5% in 2019: gov't report
- Calif. issues ban on singing in churches amid ongoing pandemic
- 'Uncertain and unsettling': China approves controversial Hong Kong security law
- Most US Christians uncomfortable with returning to church: survey
- Spike in violence, profanity on TV shows rated OK for kids
- Bioethics panel: Why ignoring ethics yields horrors, abuses; media deceives about human costs
- Christians risk arrest if they display Bible in Saudi Arabia, persecution watchdog group warns
- Russell Moore warns Christians face spiritual warfare 'all the time;' identifies 2 ways Satan attacks