A survivor of childhood abuse, Ann White understands firsthand the role gender-specific programs play in helping at-risk women heal from substance abuse, trauma, and mental health issues.
A regional body of Presbyterian Church (USA) in Virginia will be ordaining the first clergy candidate who identifies as gender nonbinary on Saturday.
As many congregations in the United States have seen their membership numbers drop, a growing number are pursuing mergers with larger evangelical churches.
With more than 800,000 followers on Facebook, Chicago-based internet preacher and U.S. Army veteran, Marcus Rogers, has an audience on social media that's much greater than popular established churches like Rick Warren's Saddleback Church, and is just about 300,000 shy of Joel Osteen's Texas-based ...
Despite belonging to a church-attending family, 24-year-old Danielle De Guzman is among the many American millennials who struggled throughout adolescence to find relevance and trust in the church or Christianity.
Bethel Church Senior Pastor Bill Johnson has highlighted the need for revival across the United States, warning that the "spirit of insanity" perpetrated by Satan is actively fighting to silence the message of the Gospel.
A former pastor who struggled with lack and car trouble promised God he would help others that found themselves in his situation once he was in a better place. He's now helping vulnerable women with free auto repair services and cars.
Ravi Zacharias and Francis Chan addressed the question of whether it's possible for American Christians — whose faith may be "dulled by affluence and comfort"— to experience God in a similar way to persecuted believers in other parts of the world.
An Indiana megachurch is impacting the lives of incarcerated and troubled individuals through volunteer-run "microsite" campuses established this year inside a local jail, a rehabilitation center, and a local work-release facility.
Memorial Day is a federal holiday in the United States centered on remembering members of the U.S. Armed Forces who have died. In addition to the usual festivities of parades, gatherings, and the decorations of graves, churches across the country have their own ways of observing the solemn holiday.
The Southern Baptist Convention experienced a decline in membership and worship attendance in 2018 but also an increase in financial giving, according to recently released numbers.
Contrary to a widely held assumption in the secular world, the Christian faith is not harmful to women and in fact, elevates them, according to female apologist Jo Vitale.
- Should churches comply with California's ban on singing?
- Jailed pastor's son 'bludgeoned' with baton, detained by Vietnamese police amid US ambassador's visit
- Abortions in Indiana fell by 5% in 2019: gov't report
- Calif. issues ban on singing in churches amid ongoing pandemic
- 'Uncertain and unsettling': China approves controversial Hong Kong security law
- Most US Christians uncomfortable with returning to church: survey
- Spike in violence, profanity on TV shows rated OK for kids
- Bioethics panel: Why ignoring ethics yields horrors, abuses; media deceives about human costs
- Christians risk arrest if they display Bible in Saudi Arabia, persecution watchdog group warns
- Russell Moore warns Christians face spiritual warfare 'all the time;' identifies 2 ways Satan attacks