In a powerful message at the Cross19 Conference, author and pastor David Platt contrasted the sobering realities of Hell with the beauty of Heaven to highlight the urgency and gravity of the mission that God has given to His people.
Leah MarieAnn Klett
Other articles by Leah MarieAnn Klett
Coming off the success of the hit film "I Can Only Imagine," multi-platinum-selling contemporary Christian band MercyMe garnered three nominations for the 2018 Billboard Music Awards.
Billy Graham's Grandson Vows to Continue Ministry, Preach 'as If Christ Is Coming Back in Our Lifetime'
Following the death of his grandfather Billy Graham, Will Graham hopes to carry on the famed evangelist's ministry by sharing the Gospel with millions "as if Christ is coming back in our lifetime."
A North Korean Christian tortured for sharing her faith while imprisoned in one of the country's notorious labor camps revealed how the Lord spoke to her during a particularly brutal beating, giving her the strength to survive.
Pastor Greg Laurie of Harvest Christian Fellowship in California offered tips for a healthy, biblical marriage in a recent message.
April is , as well as National Child Abuse Prevention month — and Shannon Deitz, abuse survivor and founder of Hopeful Hearts Ministry, is using the opportunity to raise awareness and offer a voice for survivors.
'Hero' Southwest Airlines Pilot Tammie Jo Shults a 'Strong Christian' Whose Faith Guided Safe Landing
Tammie Jo Shults, the pilot hailed as a hero for safely landing a Southwest Airlines plane after one of the jet's engines failed, is a "strong Christian lady" whose faith contributed to her calm state amid the emergency, according to friends and family.
Reformed theologian John Piper offered four suggestions for those struggling to forgive others, warning that the physical and emotional pain stemming from hurt can easily morph into "selfishness, bitterness and resentment."
Reformed theologian John Piper recently spoke about what distinguishes a Christian from a non-Christian.
Nick Hall, founder of PULSE, a student-led prayer and evangelism movement, believes a "new generation of Billy Grahams" is on the verge of rising up in the United States.
- Should churches comply with California's ban on singing?
- Jailed pastor's son 'bludgeoned' with baton, detained by Vietnamese police amid US ambassador's visit
- Abortions in Indiana fell by 5% in 2019: gov't report
- Calif. issues ban on singing in churches amid ongoing pandemic
- 'Uncertain and unsettling': China approves controversial Hong Kong security law
- Most US Christians uncomfortable with returning to church: survey
- Spike in violence, profanity on TV shows rated OK for kids
- Bioethics panel: Why ignoring ethics yields horrors, abuses; media deceives about human costs
- Christians risk arrest if they display Bible in Saudi Arabia, persecution watchdog group warns
- Russell Moore warns Christians face spiritual warfare 'all the time;' identifies 2 ways Satan attacks